We ship worldwide! We pack and ship every product with efficiency and great care for the long (or short) journey ahead. Union Wood Co works with reliable local partners in various services such as delivery and installation. Many pieces may require final site assembly that will either be done by our friendly team or a professional partner.
We offer different levels of service depending on your needs, location, and budget.
LONG DISTANCE - CRATED CURB-SIDE
- Items will be crated or boxed in our workshop and delivered to the curb of your address.
- You are responsible for arranging the unpacking, discarding of packaging, assembling items if needed, and moving/placing the furniture in desired locations without the assistance of the delivery driver.
- Assembly instructions and hardware will be included, some skill required but this is varies by item.
LONG DISTANCE - WHITE GLOVE
- Items crated and packed in our workshop in custom made crates.
- A premium service that includes receiving, unpacking, inspecting, arranging the "final mile" delivery, placing the item(s) and assembling as required
- All electrical installations need to be completed by a trained and certified Electrician in your area. This is not included and installation staff will likely not complete this task.
- This service does not include moving or discarding other/existing pieces of furniture, moving wires or installing/hanging wall mounted units.
- Assembly instructions and hardware will be included
LONG DISTANCE - WHITE GLOVE
- Local pickup is always free!
- Pickups should bring blankets, straps, and a friend to help put the furniture into your vehicle.
- White Glove can be provided at additional charges by our Union Wood Co team or a trusted third party depending on availability. White Glove service will include any final assembly, placement, and levelling. White Glove does not include removing old items or doing electrical hookups.
- White Glove and Pickups are made between 8am-4pm on weekdays. We'll schedule this with you once your piece is ready and final payment is complete.
- Item storage over 14 days may incur storage fees
Long distance transit times in North America generally range from 3 to 10 business days depending on distance and other details. We'll provide you with an ETA and Tracking once we've confirmed your order and shipping details. Contact us for more details about worldwide shipping. Union Wood Co cannot guarantee shipping times due to weather, traffic, or other delays.
DAMAGE DURING SHIPPING
We take great care in packing and crating your furniture and always strive the best unboxing experience and product care. However due to the logistics of moving large and heavy items infrequent accidents can happen. As per our warranty, please inspect your purchase immediately upon receipt. Visible freight damage must be noted on the freight bill prior to taking receipt of the orders. Concealed damage claims must be filed within 5 days of receipt of shipment and include photos of the damage. Please save all of your paperwork, packaging materials and take photographs and contact us immediately to arrange for warranty claims.
Shipping outside of Canada? US Customs and Border Services may require personal information such as a US TAX ID or social security number for your cross-border shipment. You may be contacted by a third party brokerage service to provide this information as it is required by law for identification purposes only.
If you have any questions send us an email and we'll get them answered for you!