Rift Dining Table
Made to order in Vancouver, Canada
Configure your item here before adding to your cart
This substantial solid oak dining table is inspired by a design collaboration with a Canadian architectural firm.
Handcrafted from sustainably-sourced North American timber, the Rift Dining Table possesses bold structural lines and a minimalist style. The oak table top is richly textured - thanks to its stunning open grain pattern - and is split lengthwise by a seam, allowing for concealed power integration if needed. The dining table’s oak plank legs are inset, leaving enough room for seating at each end. Solid, hard wearing, and resistant to scratches, this oak wood table is ideal for daily use.
or contact us for more info
Rift Dining Table
- Made to order in Vancouver, Canada
- Typical lead time is 8 to 10 weeks upon final payment
- Our furniture is constructed from FSC-certified North American hardwood. Each piece of lumber has its own unique qualities and characteristics that are meant to be celebrated
- Tables over 9’ OR 10’ and over’ will have a two piece top (see details in the dimension section of the product page)
- Tables over 12’ may require a center leg (see details in the dimension section of the product page)
- Contact us about delivery access for elevators, tight hallways, stairs and other obstacles
- Requires minimal assembly
- Join our Trade Program for exclusive prices and expert support
- Learn more about our finishes on the Materials page
- Contact us for cut sheets from our product specifications library
- View our Table Size and Seating Capacity post for seats per table dimension
- See the Resources page for FAQs and pro tips
- Review shipping and delivery options
Contact us about this product
Don't see what you're looking for? Contact us for further customization.