Shipping & Delivery
All furniture is manufactured and shipped from our workshop located in beautiful Vancouver, BC, Canada. We pack and ship every product with great care and efficiency for the long journey ahead, so some pieces may require reassembly if noted.
Union Wood Co works with reliable third party movers and offers different levels of shipping service depending on your needs and budget:
Local Pickup and Local Delivery
- Local pickup is always free.
- Pickups should bring blankets, straps and a friend to help put the furniture into your vehicle.
- Local delivery/setup can be provided by our Union Wood Co crew or a trusted third party for low rates.
- Deliveries are made between 8am-4pm on weekdays, and will be scheduled once your piece is ready.
Curbside Delivery (Long Distance)
- Crated and packed in our workshop and delivered curbside of your address.
- You are responsible for the unpacking, discarding of packaging and moving the furniture to desired location without the assistance of the shipper. Some assembly may be required.
White Glove Delivery (Long Distance)
- A premium service that includes unpacking and discarding of the crate, as well as moving the piece of furniture to the desired location.
- This service does not include moving or discarding existing pieces of furniture, moving wires or installing/hanging wall mounted units.
Transit times in North America can range generally from 3 to 10 business days depending on distance and other details.
Shipping outside of the Great White North (Canada)? US Customs and Border Services may require personal information such as a US TAX ID or social security number for your cross-border shipment. You may be contacted by a third party brokerage service to provide this information.
DAMAGE DURING SHIPPING
Please inspect your purchase immediately upon receipt. All items are professionally crated/packed to ensure safe shipping. Visible freight damage must be noted on the freight bill prior to taking receipt of the orders. Concealed damage claims must be filed within 5 days of receipt of shipment and include photos of the damage. Please save all of your paperwork and packaging materials and contact us immediately to arrange for warranty claims.